Prices can change?
The presented prices in this site were calculated based on tariffs and exchange rates prevailing at the time.
Any exchange or change fuel costs, port charges, airport, fuel and transport costs of any nature may be subject to adjustment.
I have a reservation made, can I cancel it? Which are the cancellation costs?
Withdrawals are subject to the following penalties, in accordance with the provisions:
(1) Up to 21 days before: the deposit amount;
(2) From 20 to 8 days before: 50% of the travel value;
(3) Less than 8 days before: 100% of the travel value
These conditions can vary according to stupulated by the operator.
You should always reconfirm with the agency or request an explanation.
Please note that there are non-refundable rates and that do not allow cancellations.
What are the rules for the transport of liquid?
It is only allowed to carry small quantities of liquids in your hand baggage.
These liquids must be in individual packages with a maximum capacity of 100ml each.
These packages should be placed in a transparent plastic bag, airtight, with the maximum capacity of one liter per passenger.
Which are, at present, the rules at the airport?
In order to facilitate detection of liquid you must:
- Presenting all liquid transported when security control and x-ray for verification.
- Strip the jacket and / or coat. These will check target separately while you go through the x-ray.
- Remove laptops and other electrical devices from your hand baggage. These will check target separately while you go through the x-ray.
Considered as liquids:
What documentation do I need to travel?
- water and other drinks
- soups and syrups
- creams, lotions and oils perfume sprays
- Gel, including hair gel and shower
- contents of containers under pressure, including shaving foam, other foams and deodorants
- pastes, including toothpaste
- mixtures folder solid liquid
- any other substances of similar consistency
Minors when traveling unaccompanied by their parents, or their representatives must present their authorization or absent, whose authorization must be notarised indicating the name and number of their identification of the responsible for the minor during the trip.
The person traveling must obtain the necessary documentation to make the trip, including a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of the visit of the last country in the itinerary, their visas when necessary and comply with the health regulations in force in countries to visit.
Citizens of other countries should ensure in their respective consulates or embassies visa requirement.
I will travel with a minor. What should I do?
National legislation, more specifically Article 23.º of D.L. 138/2006, of 26 July, stipulates that national minors, when not accompanied by whoever exercises parental authority, can only leave the country displaying a permit for this purpose.
In both cases, must specify in a written document, dated and with the signature of the person exercising parental authority legally certified, giving further monitoring powers by duly identified third parties.