INFORMATION PURSUANT TO LAW No. 144/2015 OF SEPTEMBER 8
Pursuant to Law no. 144/2015 of September 8, we hereby inform you that you may use the following
Entities for Alternative Dispute Resolution:
- Customer Service Provider of Travel and Tourism Agencies in www.provedorapavt.com
- Arbitration Commission of Tourism of Portugal in www.turismodeportugal.pt
- Or to any of the entities duly indicated in the list provided by the Directorate General of Consumers in http://www.consumidor.pt whose consultation we advise already.
Complaints may only be considered provided they are submitted in writing to the Agency within 30 days after the end of the provision of services.
The identification of the selling agency may not be included in this clause by simply inserting a stamp / Identification sticker in an appropriate place under the general conditions.
In the event of a claim for non-performance of the contracted services, the client may activate the Travel and Tourism Guarantee provided under the terms of DL 61/2011 of 06 May in its current wording, And must present the respective complaint:
- Together with the Customer Ombudsman because the (...) is a member of the Customer Ombudsman of the Travel and Tourism Agencies in www.provedorapavt.com. In order to enjoy this service, you must submit your complaint in writing within 20 working days of the end of the trip. The agencies are bound to punctual compliance with the decision that may be issued by such entity.
- Together with Turismo de Portugal I.P in www.turismodeportugal.pt within 30 days after: (i) the end of the trip; (Ii) the cancellation of the trip attributable to the agency; (Iii) the date of knowledge of the impossibility of its realization due to a fact imputable to the agency; (Iv) the closure of the establishment. From any of the entities on the website of the Directorate General of Consumer in http://www.consumidor.pt